D`addario Planet Waves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D`addario Planet Waves

Can someone give me a comment on how does D`addario`s Planet Wave right angle guitar cable compare to George L`s or those 150$ Monster cable(can`t remember the model right now).
    I live in a ****ty town in a ****ty eastern European country. Planet Waves are the best cables I could find in my town so I can`t compare it with anything suppossedly better.
    Please let me know the difference in quality between the cables I`ve mentioned and is that difference as big as the price between them.

Re: D`addario Planet Waves

They're not quite as good as Monster ProLink or Geroge L's, IMO, but they're pretty good - just a hair below Monster Performer 500 in sound quality.

They're much, much better than most of the other crap out there, though, so they're worth the investment, IMO.

Mike
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I just got my .225 george L cable a few days ago. Previously i was using a monster rock cable, and the new live wire premium wich is very similar to a monster, but more flexible. I have tried planet waves before and there is no comparison between them and the george L's. Im surprised george L's are so affordable cause they definatly perform great. Possibly not as good as the uber expensive monster cable studio ****, but from what i've heard, there isnt much difference in sound quality between them and george l's.
      www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Thanx for the info guys!! I really appreciate it.
        I don`t know if there are George L`s to find in Europe. I should look for them.
        But for now, I have to play on Planet Waves as there`s nothing better to find over here. But I have to say that they are quite better than the crap I played on before. I could never imagine that a cable could mean so much.

Comment

I use Planet wave for my guitar to wha and wha back to my rack and I use their patch cables to connect each loop in my switcher. They sound great to me and they are guaranteed for life. What more can you ask for, oh and I use Georg L's for all my effects pedals in the loop, and I couldn't tell the difference.
          Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Working...
          X